Honeywell’s Wi-Fi Repeater Extender (WREX) extends Wi-Fi signals, expanding the number of locations in homes and businesses you can install Wi-Fi IP cameras. Adding wireless IP cameras in areas that may be out of range of a customers’ exisiting Wi-Fi router can be challanging. WREX fills the signal gap by repeating the exisiting Wi-Fi signals to help eliminate dead zones. It comes as a plug-and-lay device that is ready for deployemnt out of the box. Configuration is easy, thanks to push-button Wi-Fi protection setup (wps) and an available wired etheret connection. WREX can be used with most popular wireless standards.
Please call GEORM at (1-877-443-6276) to put your account on test prior to replacing any batteries on your security system devices. We perform this alarm monitoring signal test free of charge.
1. Call GeoArm.
2. Give the agent your name, address, account number (CSID) and false alarm password.
3. Ask us to place your security system on test mode for 1 hour.
4. For the next hour you can cause alarms without the police, fire, or other departments being notified.
5. Please arm your security system and wait for exit delay (15, 30, 45, 60, 75 or 90 seconds delay) to expire.
6. Open your door and windows.
7. Walk in front of your motion detectors.
8. If you have an emergency button such as a panic button, go and press it.
9. Repeat steps 7, 8 as many times as desired.
10. Disarm your system using your keypad or keyfob.
11. After doing a complete test, contact us back.
12. GEOARM will verify your alarm signals were received, and ask us to place your account off test mode.
In the event that your system is not working properly, please call us at 1(877)443-6276 to have an alarm technician set up a remote service call to solve the issue.