This video is to introduce the all new Honeywell LYNX Touch L5210 wireless alarm system. This system features a 4.3 inch high definition touch screen display with words and icons that are very large which makes it easy for you to navigate and understand the menu driven navigation system. This system has 2 hard button keys – which makes it easy to access the home screen and emergency functions if necessary. The activation of GEOARM’S total connect 2.0 with these systems can offer you some very handy add-on features such as emergency tornado warnings and traffic alerts. The L5210 display will allow you to view up to one camera on the actual display as long as you have the L5100 WIFI CARD internalized. Supported cameras are as follows ipcam-wo, ipcam-wi2 and the ACU “analog converter unit”. If you only wish to view the camera from your smart device than any of the L5210 wireless kits that support tc2.0 will work beautifully with your supported cameras! With this system you will get a high level of functionality with z-wave Technology. This means you can control and automate your thermostats, garage doors, lights, locks, sirens and water valves from the actual panel itself or while using the Honeywell total connect 2.0 applications. Don’t forget to activate your APL or advanced protection logic also known as SMASH PROOF (This feature CAN BE ADDED TO INTERNET, CELLULAR OR DUAL PATH VERSIONS ONLY.
HERE ARE THE HONEYWELL L5210 HIGHLIGHTED FEATURES
– Randomized lighting control– This is perfect if you are going out of town and want to set a light schedule to make it seem as if you are home at night (you must have the home automation card and services for this feature to work.)
– Rf jam detection- the system will alert you of a trouble if Someone tries to tamper with the radio frequency.
– Night stay mode – CLICK THE BOX ON YOUR SCREEN TO view A VLOG ARTICLE for more information
– Exit error feature which is where the system is able to differentiate between an actual alarm and an exit alarm where a door was left open after the exit delay process.
THE 5210 BASIC SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE SYSTEM
– 64 programmable zones with an additional 16 dedicated key fob zones
– 32 user codes including (installer, master and 30 secondary codes, including duress and guest)
– A View able event history which will store up to 128 previous events
– Neat feature 10 select able chime types – to differentiate zones by sound
For overall user friendliness GEOARM SECURITY is able to program your system remotely so no need to physically program your alarm system anymore which means less time and hassle!
The Five packages are as follows
– Phone line AND VOIP
– Broad band
– And Dual path version
The most reliable versions will be the cellular and dual path system’s because the internal cellular module is powered off of the panels’ backup battery so in the event the power goes out your system can still report to us. For the easiest DIY installation GEOARM offers the L5000dm desk mount and the LT cable both of these items in tandem will simplify any DIY installation. (Perfect for apartment or condo rental’s where you don’t want to damage the units.) For more information on the Honeywell LYNX Touch L5210 wireless security system contact us at geoarm.com or by calling us at 1-877-443-6276