The Honeywell GSM-ANT3DB is a weatherproof remote external GSM cellular antenna that is compatible with an array of AlarmNet cellular alarm monitoring communicators and dual path alarm monitoring communicators. The Honeywell GSM-ANT3Db has a higher gain (3dBi) than the standard GSM antenna of an AlarmNet cellular alarm communicator’s so that means three times the signal strength! We recommend adding the Honeywell GSM-ANT3dB if your AlarmNet cellular alarm communicator is checking in outside of the acceptable range. If that is happening, your Honeywell keypad would be showing a 103 fault.
There are three different extension cable options which are not included when purchasing the GSM-ANT3DB alone but, you can purchase one of these three kits to mount , depending on how long of a cable you need 5 ’, 25’, or 50’ from your AlarmNet cellular alarm communicator. The versatile, weatherproof design of the GSM-ANT3dB allows you to install the GSM3DB inside or outside so that you can get the optimal cellular signal strength for your monitored security system.
The Honeywell GSM-ANT3dB Weatherproof Remote Antenna optimizes transmissions with field diversity technology. The versatile, weatherproof design is suitable for indoor or outdoor applications.
The Honeywell GSM-ANT3db as we were stating earlier is compatible with numerous AlarmNet cellular communicators those include all of the following:
- GSML – AlarmNet LYNX Cellular Alarm Communicator
- GSMVLP – AlarmNet LYNX Plus Cellular Alarm Communicator (requires GSM-EAA External Antenna Accessory)
- 7845GSMR – AlarmNet Cellular Alarm Communicator
- GSMV – AlarmNet Cellular Alarm Communicator
- GSMX – AlarmNet Cellular Alarm Communicator (requires GSM-EAA External Antenna Accessory)
- VISTA-GSM – AlarmNet Cellular Alarm Communicator for VISTA-21iP
- 7845i-GSM – AlarmNet Dual Path Alarm Communicator
- iGSMV – AlarmNet Dual Path Alarm Communicator
We have also noticed that a lot of people feel that the Honeywell GSM-ANT3Db is not a compatible addition to the Honeywell LYNX touch series panels that is not the case. All you would have to do is just add the GSM-EXT adapter.
We are also including some manuals for your convience: