Please call GEORM at (1-877-443-6276) to put your account on test prior to replacing any batteries on your security system devices. We perform this alarm monitoring signal test free of charge.
1. Call GeoArm.
2. Give the agent your name, address, account number (CSID) and false alarm password.
3. Ask us to place your security system on test mode for 1 hour.
4. For the next hour you can cause alarms without the police, fire, or other departments being notified.
5. Please arm your security system and wait for exit delay (15, 30, 45, 60, 75 or 90 seconds delay) to expire.
6. Open your door and windows.
7. Walk in front of your motion detectors.
8. If you have an emergency button such as a panic button, go and press it.
9. Repeat steps 7, 8 as many times as desired.
10. Disarm your system using your keypad or keyfob.
11. After doing a complete test, contact us back.
12. GEOARM will verify your alarm signals were received, and ask us to place your account off test mode.
In the event that your system is not working properly, please call us at 1(877)443-6276 to have an alarm technician set up a remote service call to solve the issue.
RSI Videofied is bringing its signature video alarm monitoring to additional central stations including CMS and Mace CSSS. There is increasing demand for the video verification of alarms which videofied provides, ensuring quicker police response, and eliminating false alarms. According to Keith Jentoft, president of RSI, the New York City Police have indicated that they will assign higher priority for alarm response to those that are video verified. Additionally, Westchester, N.Y. is beginning a policy of making faster response to video verified alarms standard practice. According to Videofied, municipalities across the country, including some in California are also making changes.
Videofied’s wireless capability, ease of install, and competitive pricing make it a perfect solution for a variety of situations that should demand video alarm verification. With the technologies available today, video alarm service is both possible and cost effective in a variety of situations that years ago would have been impossible. The Videofied XL Security System can provide video alarm coverage for a moderate market entry price, and still delivers world class results. Central Stations across the country are scrambling to add a variety of additional video services as demand picks up, but none, in our opinion, match the benefits, and functionality of Videofied.
In fact, similar to our Videofied experience, CMS president Tony Wilson said, “The first system we put in—the first night—we actually got a capture out of it.” Visit GeoArm for more information on Videofied.