- Depress the two tabs at the top of the Honeywell LYNX L3000 Wireless Security System
- Be gentle when laying the system down you don’t want to crack the face of the system
- You will need 22 *2 gauge wire for this application, you will want to have it cut to the length from the control panel to the outlet.
- Pay attention to how the video shows both ends of the wire being cut in a different manner.
- The Honeywell LYNX L3000 Wireless Security System uses AC current so don’t worry about any polarity.
- When running the wire through the back mounting panel, tie a knot so the wire is not trying to pull itself out of the terminals.
- Try not to expose any excess copper either on the transformer itself or into the panel because you could run the risk of shorting your panel out.
- When screwing the wire’s into the terminals use caution don’t screw them into the panel to rough because you could strip the terminal you are using metal screws into a plastic terminal.
February 5th, 2015