From the master user’s dashboard, you can customize each user through a simple edit, add or delete feature.
You can manage security system user codes and gain access to multiple locations.
1. Select users from Honeywell Total Connect dashboard.
2. Check the appropriate boxes you desire. By checking “Administrator” you will give the user the ability to add/delete users, “prompt for user code” will force entering a user code after you arm or disarm, and “display user code” will display the actual four-digit code to the right. See help document in upper right corner of dashboard.
3. Add email and SMS notification information. See help document in upper right corner of dashboard.
4. Enter the control panel user number assigned for the user. This is for email and event logs when the system is armed/disarmed and will display the user’s first and last name. If the “Enable User Code Sync” is checked, the “Panel User” field will be grayed out and the “Panel User” number can not be changed (master user only).
5. Check the desired boxes to grant access to system devices.
6. Click Save to add a new user or exit. Click to synchronize user data between the panel and Honeywell
Total Connect Remote Services.
Note: The LYNX Plus (L3000) and the LYNX Touch (L5000) do not support synchronizing users