GeoArm is pleased to announce that our Alarm.com service has added an EZinstall feature for the remote video surveillance monitoring service.
The new EZinstall feature from Alarm.com Simplifies the video camera installation process by eliminating the need for technicians to perform network configuration. It also extends the availability of Alarm.com Video to a broader segment of consumers by enabling camera setup on Apple/Mac computers.
“The EZinstall feature eliminates the challenges commonly associated with IP video camera installation, making it easier than ever for Alarm.com dealers to offer the service to interested customers…” said Bob McCarthy, Alarm.com Director of Product Management. “We’re also very excited to make it possible for Mac-only households to have a hassle-free camera set-up experience.”
Alarm.com Video – with remote monitoring features now available via the Alarm.com website and its iPhone and BlackBerry apps – delivers functionality beyond that of traditional remote video monitoring solutions.
- Alarm.com Video does not require a local storage device (no DVR or PC required) at the monitored property. All video is stored securely offsite in the Alarm.com Operations Center.
- Supports multiple Alarm.com IP camera models, including indoor IP cameras (WiFi-enabled with fixed lens and pan-tilt options) and outdoor IP cameras with a power over Ethernet option.
- The Alarm.com video server enables analog (CCTV) security cameras to be used with Alarm.com Video, making any traditional security camera Alarm.com-compatible.
- Camera supervision allows dealers and/or end-users to be notified if cameras are ever disabled.
- Multiple properties can be monitored from a single Alarm.com Video account, and important video clips can be protected so they are not overwritten in the normal First-In First-Out recording process.
GeoArm is pleased to provide the Alarm.com video surveillance alarm monitoring service to our customers for the low price of only $17 per month for up to 4 Alarm.com Cameras.